Stop *trying* to foos me and FOOS me...
Interim League Returns
7pm Wednesdays in East Phoenix (Scottsdale/Mesa)
3pm Saturdays in West Phoenix (Peoria)
Despite a "kung fu" theme for Interim League events, your kung fu may not improve.
Every Wednesday & Saturday until the start of the next officially sanctioned season, an Interim League event will be hosted at one of the league locations. The location will be announced by email or SMS each week, and you will be able to sign up via the website, email, or text message. Each event will offer a league-style event as well as pick-up games, and an opportunity to meet all league players, introduce new players to the league, win prizes, and just have some great foosball fun and chat!
■ All players are eligible (NOT limited to veteran league players!). New players will be given an initial rating by a league coordinator.
■ A small entry fee will be charged (equal to your league rating), along with a contribution from AZ Foosball, in order to provide prizes for each event, including:
· Cash prize to top placing teams
· 50% off entry fee to next scheduled interim event to the winner(s) of the event
■ The following additional prizes* will be awarded at the end of the interim league period:
· League Medal to the player with the best overall winning percentage
· FREE ENTRY to the next official league season to player with best winning percentage & rating < 4.0
· FREE ENTRY to the next official league season to player with best winning percentage & rating >= 4.0
· 50% off league entry fee to player with most interim events played
* Winners must have played in at least 33% of scheduled interim league events.
* Tie-breakers, in order: win pct., most events played, lower league rating, split.
* Prizes are non-transferable.