HomeResults

Check out who is hot and who is not.

CM Singles and Hi/Lo - 01/16/15 Messages in this topic - RSS

chambie
chambie
1/18/2015
chambie
chambie
Foosball is continuing to grow and expand in AZ and your support is greatly appreciated. However with the bigger tournaments there are some other problems happening that need to be dealt with in order to keep the events running smoothly. First off to many people are showing up right at 8:30 which is holding up the tournament as starting time was pushed back to almost 9 PM. With that said I am asking that everyone be on the premises and register for your event 15 minutes prior to the starting time, if not you are at risk of not getting in the tournament. It is your responsibility to find the TD and register not visa versa. Also I was chasing down way to many people to get them to start their matches this week. From now on once a match is called if a team does not show up in the first 5 minutes it will be a game forfeit, if 10 minutes go by it will be the match. In the past this has not been as big an issue however we are averaging around 11 - 13 teams each week for the past two months so I have to implement this change. Again it is not the TD's responsibility to hunt down and inform the players. Everyone needs to check the bracket and see if their match is close to coming up. If you plan on leaving the premises for a bit make sure you ask the TD and ensure your match will not be starting when you are gone.

I hope everyone understands that I am doing this for the betterment of the tournament and AZ Foosball, I also realize that I sometimes take more time than allotted and I can ensure that I will hold myself to these standards as well.

Singles - 12 Players

1st - Nick B.....................$50
2nd - Pat H.....................$35
3rd - Bill N.......................$15
4th - Mike L
5th - Pat C
5th - Bob D
7th - Brad C
7th - Mark D
9th - Mike P
9th - Ronnie
9th - Sterny
9th - Jason C

Hi Lo DYP - 12.5 Teams

1st - Bryan H/Bob D.................$80 (split)
2nd - Nick/Scott
2nd - Ronnie/GTO Dave.......... $95 (split 4 ways)
4th - Pat C/Wandad.................$15
5th - Mark D/Holly
5th - Brian S/Rob N
7th - Brad/Bridgette
7th - Jim S/Dan B
9th - Mike L/Sterney
9th - Pat H/Age
9th - Eric B/Jason W
9th - Rissa/ Paul
13th - Jeff M/Paul
edited by chambie on 1/21/2015
0 link