Jesse Rhode
Jesse Rhode
Administrator
4/24/2019
Jesse Rhode
Jesse Rhode
Administrator
Foosball Community,

At the moment, we are hitting a brick wall on finding an East-side venue for Friday nights. I assure you, many people are involved and actively trying to correct the problem. However, life is life and I simply have to do something temporary. Thus, for the short term, I am moving Friday night tournaments to Stinger's.

I realize this is terrible for many, and this is why we are trying very hard to find a new place. If you have any places that you are aware of that would welcome our crazy foos family, shoot me a text. It really appears as though foosball is no longer a relevant factor for everyone we have talked to thus far. My only real recourse here is to move it to Stinger's.

I will also be shutting down the Saturday night event at Stinger's for now. Very few took advantage of it anyways.

As I said, I am aware this is not an optimal solution. So, instead of being angry, please help solve the problem and let me know of places you want us to check out. We probably already have, but, ya never know.
0 link