General discussion board.

PHX Foos Club issues :Mr.Brad Chamby Messages in this topic - RSS

Afshin
Afshin
8/11/2019
Afshin
Afshin
Brad Chamberland

Phoenix Pro Foos Club Has question from you as a Former TD of the Club.
People really interested to find out what's up with PHX Pro Foos Club Plans and I as club Owner appreciate if you can help me to give an acceptable answer for our Dear Foosers in Phoenix.

*this is my statement about what happened from start up:
I clearly noticed as soon as “Boulders in Broadway “Came up in the Picture Mr.Brad Chamberland as a TD for the club who is been Trusted for 7 months to get this Club plans going for our Foosball Community just decided in the spot to turned his Back to the Entire Club Idea, plans and took his Tournado table from the Club to "Boulders in Broadway"in order to team up with Jesse on Friday nights Tournament.

Brad It’s respectful and it’s understandable the way you Support Foosball and do what ever you think it will benefits you personally but you had a "big responsibility for your Foosball community (not Me as the Club owner)". Specially you personally asked me multiple times to" trust you with your plans for the Club" and I Trusted you and gave you Full power to do whatever you want in order to get Club plans to go as you planned and I never try to stop you from doing anything until you decided to split your way.Please let us know if I am saying things different that what exactly happened but at least I have 3 witness's you changed your mind front of JB,Bryan H,Doug S and me when JB mentioned Boulders wants us in their building.Bottom Line is I got to tell people whats up and help us understand why!
Here is the Question People asking and I m trying to find an answer:
#1-Brad what was you Main Reasons to turn your back to The Club?
Please Remember This is not me asking you it’s Foosers asking me what’s up with all those things Brad and ASH been talking about the big club plans and I have to give answers to people.
*This is my question from you personally as a Friend.
#2-no matter what Going Forward
Are you going to be there in Weekly Club Tournament or you just going to stick on Supporting Friday nights and Use that as an excuse to only night out ?
(We all know Jesse is a tournament director and he can handle Friday nights on his own).

#3- are we ever going to respect each other’s plans for Foosball Getting better in AZ or you going to still convince people in website Forums to join Friday nights only and Bring that negativity about Foosers just supporting what you doing in Boulders ?
***I do have a Meeting with possibly a Beer company who wants us to Promote their Products in Huge Pool Parties and sponsor the club for Hanging their Banners in the club.I just want to let everyone knows That I m working on getting sponsorship for Foosball in AZ but one thing we definitely need is supporting the Club and stick with our plans.
0 link