Lost Pwd

BigLT

all messages by user

11/19/2019
Topic:
Triple Threat Tournament at Let It Roll Bowl

BigLT
BigLT

On Monday the 2nd of December, KingPin Killers will be hosting the first ever Triple Threat Tournament at Let It Roll Bowl and Stacy's @ Dunlap. Foosball, Steel Tip Darts, and Pool. Email [email protected] or contact me directlry if you are interested. Limited to 18 participants, 6, 3man teams, so register soon.

FLYER: http://arizonafoosball.com/Tournaments/TripleThreat/Triathlon.pdf

edited by BillyBoy on 11/20/2019
11/19/2019
Topic:

BigLT
BigLT
Check in/warm ups start at 530, start no later than 630, trying to get the flyer up
12/3/2019
Topic:

BigLT
BigLT

Here are the results for the first ever Triple Threat Tournament. Thank you to everyone who participated. I had a great time and will be hosting another tournament in January.

TEAM RESULTS:

1st Place: Ash and Nick 7-2 (GD+7)
2nd Place: Jeff and Stephan 7-2 (-5)
3rd Place: Jim and Steve 6-3
4th Place: Matt and Espy 3-6
5th Place: Adrienne and Holly 2-7 (+5)
6th Place: Tony and Bridgette 2-7 (-7)

INDIVIDUAL RESULTS:

1ST Place: Ash 6-0
2nd Place: Jim 5-1 (+8)
3rd Place: Stephan 5-1 (-1)

Thanks Again and I'll see you guys next time.
edited by BillyBoy on 12/3/2019
12/21/2019
Topic:

BigLT
BigLT
All right folks, the Triple Threat is back! It'll be Monday the 13th of January. Sign in and warm up starts at 5:30 with games at 630. The format has been tweaked and hopefully with full participation it will go a little smoother. I hope everyone's been throwing some darts and shooting some pool in between the foosin'. Please drop me an email to let me know if you or anyone else is interested or if you have any questions. There's only 18 spots so lets get em filled up. See the events page for the full flyer with games and rules breakdown. Thanks and I'll see you on the 13th! .

Jeff
1/24/2020
Topic:
Triple Threat DOUBLES Tournament

BigLT
BigLT
Triple Threat will return on Monday February 17th at Let It Roll Bowl!! This will be a doubles format. Bring your partner or get matched up with another single. $15 per person/$30 per team. Warm ups and popcorn start at 5:30, Games will start when all teams are assembled, no later than 6:30. House Darts and Cues are provided. If you'd like to invest in a set of Darts or a Cue, check out Shoot the Bull and House of Cues on 15th Ave and Indian School.

Any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email me or text me at 602-367-0080

Thanks for your participation. I look forward to seeing you again.

Jeff Tucker
2/15/2023
Topic:
Foosage A Trois Whack FoosFellas 3-2

BigLT
BigLT
While nobody would have bet at the start of the season that either of these teams would be playing in the Western Conference Finals, FoosFellas and Foosage A Trois each showed their worth in a hard fought contest. And while both teams earned their way into this game, it was Foosage A Trois who came out on top to win the Western Conference, 3-2.

Round 1: 2-1 (19-16) W for Foosfellas. Close contest in the first two games that were split, than a blowout in game 3 as Steve and Bill overpowered Jeff and Age.
Round 2: 4-2 (36-26) W for Foosage: Beyond a minor rule dispute, the singles games went quickly with only Forward Shootout really being close. The 7-1 shellacking in singles helped Foosage regain the point lead. (52-45)
Round 3: 2-0 (14-9) W for FoosFellas: Lack of offense and defense from Foosage a Trois led to a fairly quick and decisive win for FoosFellas to bring the point gap to within 2 heading into ROTO. (61-59)
Round 4: 2-0 (14-8) W for Foosage: The 1on1 rotation of Steve Bill Rick was no match for the Sharky Jeff Age lineup as the first game went 7-5. And the 2on2 lineup of SBR fell even harder to the SAJ adjusted lineup, losing 7-3. giving Foosage a Trois a 75-67 lead.
Round 5: 1-0 (75-67) W for Foosage A Trois. Overcoming a 13 point spot, Foosage a Trois wins by 8. Clinching the match.

The fairytale continues for Foosage A Trois, as the gutsy, hard fought season of FoosFellas comes to an end.
3/20/2023
Topic:
Tuesday Games at Fire&Fury + Championship Banner

BigLT
BigLT
I've been going to Fire & Fury the last few weeks playing 1 v 1 games with whomever shows up. I'll be there again this Tuesday and will also be putting up our championship banner. Goalie War, 5 Bar War, Forward Shootout and Singles. Starts at 6pm.
3/28/2023
Topic:
1v1 Team Roto

BigLT
BigLT
Tuesday Night games at Fire&Fury starting around 6pm