Lost Pwd

ASH

all messages by user

8/12/2019
Topic:
PHX Foos Club issues :Mr.Brad Chamby

ASH
ASH
thx for Reply I believe I understand this clearly ,I did what I needed to do to save the Club, 6 weeks in a row with your DYP,BYP plan we only had 6 teams showing up and I ask you how can we solve this matter you said only putting all table fees back in the pot and that was not acceptable for me to put money out of my pocket to cover Electric bill and all the other things I do to cove the fees.That was the Reason I asked you to possibly change Tournament format to swiss twist I did tell you to do it but you didn't want to try something brings lots of more players out .That's fine I am Okay with Running Swiss Twist Format and like you said who ever likes they can come to your tournament or join the Club.I will try it for a while if doesn't work out I just shut it Down for good.
I don't think I want to Do HOF in FoosClub because we don't have good Food and it will be better to do it in Boulders.I can Let you borrow my older table for Big events but Blue Table is my Baby and that will not leave the FoosClub .I also didn't want to throw you under the Bus sorry if it felt like that My intention was to give people a clear Idea why Club Membership idea and our Club Plans not going to happen because of these reasons and that's it.I don't like to talk shit behind people and I like to publicly solve situation like that,I don't want you hear Ash said some bad about Brad or you say some behind my back.this way there isn't any talking behind me and you.