General discussion board.

PHX Foos Club issues :Mr.Brad Chamby Messages in this topic - RSS

Afshin
Afshin
8/11/2019
Afshin
Afshin
Brad Chamberland

Phoenix Pro Foos Club Has question from you as a Former TD of the Club.
People really interested to find out what's up with PHX Pro Foos Club Plans and I as club Owner appreciate if you can help me to give an acceptable answer for our Dear Foosers in Phoenix.

*this is my statement about what happened from start up:
I clearly noticed as soon as “Boulders in Broadway “Came up in the Picture Mr.Brad Chamberland as a TD for the club who is been Trusted for 7 months to get this Club plans going for our Foosball Community just decided in the spot to turned his Back to the Entire Club Idea, plans and took his Tournado table from the Club to "Boulders in Broadway"in order to team up with Jesse on Friday nights Tournament.

Brad It’s respectful and it’s understandable the way you Support Foosball and do what ever you think it will benefits you personally but you had a "big responsibility for your Foosball community (not Me as the Club owner)". Specially you personally asked me multiple times to" trust you with your plans for the Club" and I Trusted you and gave you Full power to do whatever you want in order to get Club plans to go as you planned and I never try to stop you from doing anything until you decided to split your way.Please let us know if I am saying things different that what exactly happened but at least I have 3 witness's you changed your mind front of JB,Bryan H,Doug S and me when JB mentioned Boulders wants us in their building.Bottom Line is I got to tell people whats up and help us understand why!
Here is the Question People asking and I m trying to find an answer:
#1-Brad what was you Main Reasons to turn your back to The Club?
Please Remember This is not me asking you it’s Foosers asking me what’s up with all those things Brad and ASH been talking about the big club plans and I have to give answers to people.
*This is my question from you personally as a Friend.
#2-no matter what Going Forward
Are you going to be there in Weekly Club Tournament or you just going to stick on Supporting Friday nights and Use that as an excuse to only night out ?
(We all know Jesse is a tournament director and he can handle Friday nights on his own).

#3- are we ever going to respect each other’s plans for Foosball Getting better in AZ or you going to still convince people in website Forums to join Friday nights only and Bring that negativity about Foosers just supporting what you doing in Boulders ?
***I do have a Meeting with possibly a Beer company who wants us to Promote their Products in Huge Pool Parties and sponsor the club for Hanging their Banners in the club.I just want to let everyone knows That I m working on getting sponsorship for Foosball in AZ but one thing we definitely need is supporting the Club and stick with our plans.
0 link
chambie
chambie
8/11/2019
chambie
chambie
Ash -

This will be my only public reply to this message, if you or anyone else wants to talk with me about this issue please let me know and I will gladly do so but not on a public forum.

"I clearly noticed as soon as “Boulders in Broadway “Came up in the Picture Mr.Brad Chamberland as a TD for the club who is been Trusted for 7 months to get this Club plans going for our Foosball Community just decided in the spot to turned his Back to the Entire Club Idea, plans and took his Tournado table from the Club to "Boulders in Broadway"in order to team up with Jesse on Friday nights Tournament."

Ash I was not trusted to run things, you interfered with the events from the start, you started incendiary public discussions, changed an event that caused a disaster, then decided to run other events that I told you I did not want to run and then brought in Jim Dickson to run them.

"Brad It’s respectful and it’s understandable the way you Support Foosball and do what ever you think it will benefits you personally but you had a "big responsibility for your Foosball community (not Me as the Club owner)". Specially you personally asked me multiple times to" trust you with your plans for the Club" and I Trusted you and gave you Full power to do whatever you want in order to get Club plans to go as you planned and I never try to stop you from doing anything until you decided to split your way."

You did not give me full power, as you constantly forced discussions that needed to be private, into the public eye, just like this one, and you constantly wanted to make change, even when you were told what would happen. If you did trust me there would not be the massive group tests and telegram posts to the contrary. Ash Please do not talk to me about responsibility to the foosball community, you started a club and ran it for two months. I have ran weekly events for over 10 years and ran the last 6 big events we have had in this state. I think that I have done my share. Running an event is difficult, welcome to the world of promoting. I never blamed my failures on other people or the community. I always treated it as a business and tried to create a product that the community asked for. If people did not like my promotions I would try something different. I went through some very difficult times when first starting, you need to weather the storm.

"#1-Brad what was you Main Reasons to turn your back to The Club?
Please Remember This is not me asking you it’s Foosers asking me what’s up with all those things Brad and ASH been talking about the big club plans and I have to give answers to people.

I don't see other foosers asking me, just you. If they have a question for me please send them my way. Also please explain to me how I have turned my back? Who has supported you more than I have? I told you from the beginning how I wanted to run things, but you did not like the way things were going and wanted to make changes, I told you that I did not support those changes and if you wanted to do them you would have to run it. You then brought in Jim Dickson to run it, and I was there to help! What did you think I was going to do? If I am not running events and make decisions I will not be a part of it, and I told you that. I told you that I run the event and you run the place, you constantly wanted to interfere with the event and dealing with that , in my opinion got very old very fast.
Are you going to be there in Weekly Club Tournament or you just going to stick on Supporting Friday nights and Use that as an excuse to only night out ?
(We all know Jesse is a tournament director and he can handle Friday nights on his own).

Lets make this clear, no I am not going to be your tournament director, but that is you doing. You changed the events, you changed what we do with the table fees, these are changes you wanted to make that I did not agree with and I told you that at the time. I won't respond to your "excuse" portion of your question. What I do with my time is my business, but if you want me to continue coming out, which I would like to do, this is not the way to do it!

#3- are we ever going to respect each other’s plans for Foosball Getting better in AZ or you going to still convince people in website Forums to join Friday nights only and Bring that negativity about Foosers just supporting what you doing in Boulders ?

When did I attempt to convince people in public, or private, for that matter to not go to your event? People can choose where they want to go and play when they want to play. You knew for months that we were looking for a new Friday night place to replace Dukes, we discussed about the possibility of it being your place, but Jesse decided to keep the night and you respected that. You knew we were looking for a place on the east side as it is more convenient to the foosers on that side of town. When you started this venture I was like you I really thought it was going to be great and put tons of effort into it. However your place does have some problems that you need to determine how you are going to over come them. The location is not the nicest neighborhood, there is a food issue, and there is the issue that people want to go to a bar and play. I did my best to overcome these issues, and convince others as well, however after two months it became apparent that they were not going away. You are the promoter you can do what ever you want to try to attract people to come and play at your place, but crying foul on a public forum because things did not go as you planed is not cool in my opinion.

I do have a Meeting with possibly a Beer company who wants us to Promote their Products in Huge Pool Parties and sponsor the club for Hanging their Banners in the club.I just want to let everyone knows That I m working on getting sponsorship for Foosball in AZ but one thing we definitely need is supporting the Club and stick with our plans.

Good for you, as I told you I thought this was a cool idea from the beginning and support it 100%. So what should we do Ash, drop Boulders? Should I bail on Jesse and come back and work for you? What is in it for me at the end of the day? I did not earn a dime, gave you all the table fees, brought in computers and Wifi to support the club? Tell me what else could I have done? The key word in your sentence is "our plans". Right now your club is about your plans, you need to think about the customer first and create a product and a promotion that is both sustainable for you and best for the foosers.

I still plan on coming out to the club when I can but it is almost a 50 minute drive for me. Boulders is much closer and fits into my personal schedule much better. I'm truly sorry that you feel that I bailed on you Ash, I really do, but you need to take a look in the mirror and look at your role in all of this, sure you can blame me if it makes you feel better but there is plenty of blame to go around.

Out of respect and friendship I responded to this in public, however if you throw me under the bus on a public forum again you will be risking both my respect and friendship.

To the rest of you, if you have any questions for me you most likely have my number, please give me a call or send me a text.

Respectfully,

Brad
0 link
ASH
ASH
8/12/2019
ASH
ASH
thx for Reply I believe I understand this clearly ,I did what I needed to do to save the Club, 6 weeks in a row with your DYP,BYP plan we only had 6 teams showing up and I ask you how can we solve this matter you said only putting all table fees back in the pot and that was not acceptable for me to put money out of my pocket to cover Electric bill and all the other things I do to cove the fees.That was the Reason I asked you to possibly change Tournament format to swiss twist I did tell you to do it but you didn't want to try something brings lots of more players out .That's fine I am Okay with Running Swiss Twist Format and like you said who ever likes they can come to your tournament or join the Club.I will try it for a while if doesn't work out I just shut it Down for good.
I don't think I want to Do HOF in FoosClub because we don't have good Food and it will be better to do it in Boulders.I can Let you borrow my older table for Big events but Blue Table is my Baby and that will not leave the FoosClub .I also didn't want to throw you under the Bus sorry if it felt like that My intention was to give people a clear Idea why Club Membership idea and our Club Plans not going to happen because of these reasons and that's it.I don't like to talk shit behind people and I like to publicly solve situation like that,I don't want you hear Ash said some bad about Brad or you say some behind my back.this way there isn't any talking behind me and you.
0 link
SprintCar7
SprintCar7
8/12/2019
SprintCar7
SprintCar7
Afshin wrote:
Brad Chamberland

Phoenix Pro Foos Club Has question from you as a Former TD of the Club.
People really interested to find out what's up with PHX Pro Foos Club Plans and I as club Owner appreciate if you can help me to give an acceptable answer for our Dear Foosers in Phoenix.

*this is my statement about what happened from start up:
I clearly noticed as soon as “Boulders in Broadway “Came up in the Picture Mr.Brad Chamberland as a TD for the club who is been Trusted for 7 months to get this Club plans going for our Foosball Community just decided in the spot to turned his Back to the Entire Club Idea, plans and took his Tournado table from the Club to "Boulders in Broadway"in order to team up with Jesse on Friday nights Tournament.

Brad It’s respectful and it’s understandable the way you Support Foosball and do what ever you think it will benefits you personally but you had a "big responsibility for your Foosball community (not Me as the Club owner)". Specially you personally asked me multiple times to" trust you with your plans for the Club" and I Trusted you and gave you Full power to do whatever you want in order to get Club plans to go as you planned and I never try to stop you from doing anything until you decided to split your way.Please let us know if I am saying things different that what exactly happened but at least I have 3 witness's you changed your mind front of JB,Bryan H,Doug S and me when JB mentioned Boulders wants us in their building.Bottom Line is I got to tell people whats up and help us understand why!
Here is the Question People asking and I m trying to find an answer:
#1-Brad what was you Main Reasons to turn your back to The Club?

***I do have a Meeting with possibly a Beer company who wants us to Promote their Products in Huge Pool Parties and sponsor the club for Hanging their Banners in the club.I just want to let everyone knows That I m working on getting sponsorship for Foosball in AZ but one thing we definitely need is supporting the Club and stick with our plans.

WoW.. Stay classy Ash! *SMH*
0 link