Powered by Jitbit .Net Forum free trial version. dismiss
Register
Lost Pwd

HomeComing Events

Tournaments & other events coming soon...

PHOENIX TOUR begins Friday, October 31! Messages in this topic - RSS

BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
10/28/2014
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator

The Phoenix Tour is a new ongoing event where players compete in tournaments all around the Phoenix area and are rated for overall performance during a three month stretch of events. The winner of a given session will win $100 cash, have his/her name immortally embroidered on the official "Phoenix Tour Champion" jacket, and be given temporary ownership of the jacket until another player takes away his/her title. It is a "points race" on steroids!

The three main Phoenix foosball venues (Cactus Moon, Stinger's, the Loft Again) will all be participating in the Phoenix Tour, and this promotion should add even more fun to our local events!

Players will be able to track their standings and progress on a cool new interface in the "Tournaments" section. For more information, check out the flyer there as well...

Bill
edited by BillyBoy on 10/28/2014
0 link
Bryan Hendricks
Bryan Hendricks
11/2/2014
Bryan Hendricks
Bryan Hendricks
is the phoenix tour going to have a dedicated place on this website to display current points accumulated? It's been 3 days of Tour play and I wanna know where I stand dammit!!!
0 link
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
11/4/2014
BillyBoy
BillyBoy
Administrator
Bryan Hendricks wrote:
is the phoenix tour going to have a dedicated place on this website to display current points accumulated? It's been 3 days of Tour play and I wanna know where I stand dammit!!!

Go to the "Tournaments" section smile
0 link
Bryan Hendricks
Bryan Hendricks
11/4/2014
Bryan Hendricks
Bryan Hendricks
Top of the leader board baby! Gonna enjoy it while it lasts! With Rissa, Holly, and Adrienne closing in on my spot it looks like a battle of boy against girls! I like them odds wink
0 link